About Afg Guidance Center in Kenilworth & Lincolnshire
Proudly Providing Psychiatric & Behavioral Therapy for Children, Adolescents, and Adults
Afg Guidance Center’s clinicians have differing areas of specialized training which enhance our comprehensive approach to evaluating and treating children, adolescents, and adults. Our psychiatrists complete extensive psychiatric evaluations along with medication management. Our psychologists provide therapy as well as comprehensive neuropsychological and academic evaluations. Our child developmental specialist provides therapy as well as 0-6 developmental evaluations. The therapists provide individual, group, and family therapy. Our neuropsychologist evaluates one’s brain functioning via EEG-based assessments to create an individualized neurobehavioral therapy program. All of Afg Guidance Center’s services are individualized and designed to promote wellness.
- Alfreda Grosrenaud, M.D., Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Birju Patel, M.D., Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Meagan Maas, M.D., Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Rebecca Shukhman, D.O., Adult Psychiatrist
- Kimberly Mula, Psy.D., Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Morgan Lasley, Psy.D., Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Danette Palomar, M.A., LCPC, Child Development Specialist
- Ben Spanner, M.A., LCPC, NCC
- Somer Totheroh, M.A., LPC
- Parfait Kanam, M.A., LPC
- Elena Labkovsky, Ph.D., BCIA-EEG, Licensed Neuropsychologist
- Elena Davydova, Ph.D., Certified Neurofeedback Specialist
- Caroline Gaglio, B.A.